Static Dating Sim 2 Static Dating Sim 2

DON'T YOU SEEM FAMILIAR

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Dear God...

Tom 5 Tom 5

Eh, this is an OK game. First off, there are more things wrong here than right. I don't think that this soundtrack suits the game, I mean, it was something made for anything MADNESS COMBAT related. Also, the game seems repetitive. I suggest getting a better software.

Boss 101 Boss 101

I absolutely love this game!

DarkTimmy responds:

Aw - THANK YOU! We're really hoping you enjoy the new one too! We've been knocking ourselves OUT to bring you something super amazing! Appreciate the support!

-Tim

Temple of Boom! Temple of Boom!

A very awesome and addicting game!

Pixel Escape Pixel Escape

This is actually good for a first 16-bit game. I like the game play of it, only except it's kind of original, like the no internet connection game that chrome made.

The music was a good song as well, nothing wrong about that.

The thing that seems really plain in the game was the background. It was just grey, so maybe if you were to put a little more design to it then it would make the game better.

- J.A.P.G

(Worst acronym ever)

DoubleDenial responds:

Never thought about the bg.

The Bros The Bros

Dude I absolutely love this game!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

If only they made online games as good as this. This was a very complex game. It tells the story through actions and not even a single word has appeared throughout gameplay (tutorial words appeared, that doesn't count). Great game!

*Flight* *Flight*

I beat the game on Armor Games. This was a really good game back then and it still is in my opinion.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Best game made. It's too bad it can't be updated anymore due to the codes that keep changing. How does that happen?